Current Podcast and Transcript
Our guests include experts like Ed Slott, John Bogle, Bob Keebler, Natalie Choate, Charles Ellis, Barry Picker, and Jane Bryant Quinn.
Saturday, January 27, 2018 or
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
- Who Says You Can’t Control From the Grave? Using Trusts to Protect Your Family
- New Tax Laws Create Unintended Benefits for Savvy IRA and Retirement Plan Owners
- What Makes More Money: The S&P 500 or Active Money Managers?
- Tax Resource: Jim Lange’s 2017-2018 Tax Planning Card
- The Lange Report: November 2017 Edition
- Article: Preparing for the Death of the Stretch IRA (PDF)
- Article: Using Tax-Free Income to Prepare For the Death of the Stretch IRA (PDF)
Want to join the Lange Financial Group team?
What Would You Like To Learn About?
Click on the boxes below for radio shows, videos, and articles about your topic!
Learn from the experts about the best strategies for you when planning your retirement.
What does it even mean to convert your Roth IRA? Read, listen, and watch what we have to say!
How do your social security benefits tie into your retirement plans and future income?
Are you prepared to take care of your family when you are gone? Plan for the future with our trusted strategies.
Be prepared for April 15th with tips and advice from the Lange Financial Group’s tax professionals!
Get the most out of your retirement funds by investing!
Where do you fall in the grand scheme of retirement planning? We can help you make sense of it all.
Be prepared for when you’re gone by establishing guidelines to protect and benefit your family.
Are you a woman, LGBT, a minority, or a university professor? We have some advice here, tailored just for you, to help you decide what is best for you and your family.