Client Service Professional (Telephone & Service Support) – HIRING TODAY!
Are you looking for a growing business that can provide you with the ability to advance your career and provide you with long-term security?
Have you proven yourself as a TOP Performer and are looking to work with nice people, be treated well, and earn what you deserve?
Want to work for a company that values employees and understands they are our number one asset?
If you answer “yes” to any of the questions above, then continue reading…
What’s in it For YOU to Work at Lange Financial Group : (www.PayTaxesLater.com)
– Established business with over 40-years of experience satisfying clients and providing permanent employment for 20 staff members. (For example, here is a list of some of our employee’s longevity: Glenn has been with us for 30 years; Sandy, 27 years; Steve, 24 years; Donna, 21 years; Daryl, 20 years; Diane, 20 years; Matt, 16 years; Alice, 16 years; Karen, 11 years, etc.)
– We’re specialists in Combining Tax and Law with Top Notch Roth IRA Conversion Advice and Lange’s Nationally Renowned Cascading Beneficiary Plan
– Unique growth opportunity to become the initial face of Lange Financial Group and eventual promotion as our Client Service Coordinator
– Small Business with a Family Feel and Dynamic Work Environment with Constant New Activity that will help you continue learning something new every day
– A great opportunity to diversify your business skills by focusing both on client service and also marketing in promoting our books, workshops to prospects and clients and selling our Owner as a nationally known speaker.
Salary, Compensation & Benefits:
$35,000 to $60,000 per year (depending on experience & job performance)
Benefits: Company 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
Note: if all of this sounds good so far, finish reading this entire ad and follow the 3-step directions to apply…
Goals & Objectives of the Position:
- Strong Telephone and Interpersonal Skills — You would need to listen well and be willing to be trained on answering the phone. The phones are a critical part of our business and your attitude and what you say on the phone is critical for the type of service experience we want for our clients. It would require some patience as some of our clients speak with accents and some are older and have hearing problems.
- Support Other Support Staff and Professional Staff of Attorneys and CPAs (continuing to ask how you can help and be responsive to requests from team members)
- Arrange and Coordinate Owner’s Business and Personal Travel (be able to work independently, competently and be flexible as plans can develop at the last minute)
- Process Tax Packets (be detailed oriented and work efficiently but don’t rush through the important, but minor details like labels, names/addresses, etc.)
- Become the Workshop Coordinator Person on Site (attend Saturday Workshops about 5 times a year)
- Be receptive to learning from our current Workshop Coordinator’s 15-years of success in the position. (The tentative plan is you would replace her as she retires or reduces to part-time in 2 years)
Prior work experience: Preferably at least five years in a professional office
Educational degrees: High School Diploma (College Degree is a bonus but not essential)
Technical requirements: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; MS Access preferred
Additional Note: If by NOW you believe you can accomplish and fit the requirements of this position, follow the directions on how to apply below…
Essential Abilities, Behaviors & Motivators:
– Multi-Tasking ability
– Open to Feedback from Co-Workers
– A Team Player
– Confident in their Decisions
– Helping Others Get Information
– Feeling that their job makes a difference
Hours: 8:30 to 5:00 – Monday – Friday and some extra hours at time and a ½ during tax season
Office Location: Office in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood in Pittsburgh
Necessary travel (what percent of the time): 1% of the time to our Saturday Workshops
How to Apply:
If you can accomplish the goals above and fit the requirements of this position, follow the directions below:
Step 1: Reply to this post and write us a hard copy letter addressed to Matthew F. Schwartz, Esq., Hiring Manager, Lange Financial Group, 2200 Murray Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15217. We will read every reasonable application and please know we consider the quality of the letter to be critical in our hiring process. Kindly attach your resume along with the letter.
Step 2: Please include in the letter a description about a position you had where you worked under minimal supervision exercising initiative, judgment and became a very beneficial member of the company.
Step 3: Please include in the letter about why you feel you’d be more successful in this position than all other candidates we receive resumes from.