Free Retirement & Estate Planning Workshops:
So, You’ve Accumulated a Large IRA and/or Retirement Plan: Now What?
Three Sessions of Tax-Savvy Advice in a Live Workshop
Presented by James Lange, CPA/Attorney
Click here to learn more about Presenter and Host Jim Lange.
Saturday, July 8th, 2023
180 Gamma Drive, Bldg. B., Pittsburgh, PA 15238
(Take Exit 10 off Route 28)
9:00AM - 4:30PM
Session One (9:00AM - 11:00AM):
Getting the Most from Your IRAs and Retirement Plans After the SECURE Act and SECURE Act 2.0
In this workshop, you’ll discover foundational & advanced Roth IRA conversion techniques,
With new tools and opportunities at your disposal, we encourage you to attend this workshop to learn how to defend yourself against the dreaded SECURE Act and take advantage of SECURE Act 2.0.
In this session, we will cover:
- How IRA owners born between 1951 and 1959 can profit from SECURE Act 2.0.
- How to move a portion of your taxable investments (IRA and other retirement plans) to the tax-free investing environment (529 plans, your children’s Roth IRAs, Roth 401(k)s and more)—potentially more valuable for your children than you making Roth IRA conversions.
- When the Sunset Provisions of The Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017 take effect in 2026, tax rates will go up substantially, but, as you’ll discover, it’s not too late for retirement plan owners to capitalize on the TCJA’s favorable rates.
- How you could benefit from the new rules allowing employers to contribute to an employee’s Roth retirement plan. (Previously, employers were only allowed to contribute to tax-exempt Traditional plans.)
- Rollover possibilities for 529 plans to Roth IRAs making 529 plans more attractive than ever.
- Advanced concepts for Roth IRA conversions:
- Transition after-tax dollars in retirement plans, to a Roth IRA at no cost—potentially saving hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes down the road.
- How to benefit from back-doo r and Mega back-door Roth IRA conversions.
- How to plan for the conversion of an Inherited retirement plan to a Roth at your beneficiary’s tax rate, not your own. (This is a little know strategy with big tax savings for those who qualify.)
Don’t wait, reserve your seats today!
To register for this workshop, or either of the other 2 workshops we are offering on July 8th, just complete the form on this page.
Disclaimer: Lange Accounting Group, LLC offers guidance on retirement plan distribution strategies, tax reduction, Roth IRA conversions, saving and spending strategies, optimized Social Security strategies, and gifting plans. Although we bring our knowledge and expertise in estate planning to our recommendations, all recommendations are offered in our capacity as CPAs. We will, however, potentially make recommendations that clients could have a licensed estate attorney implement.
Asset location, asset allocation, and low-cost enhanced index funds are provided by the investment firms with whom Lange Financial Group, LLC is affiliated. This would be offered in our role as an investment advisor representative and not as an attorney.
Lange Financial Group, LLC, is a registered investment advisory firm registered with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Banking, Harrisburg, PA. In addition, the firm is registered as a registered investment advisory firm in the states of AZ, FL, NY, OH, and VA. Lange Financial Group, LLC may not provide investment advisory services to any residents of states in which the firm does not maintain an investment advisory registration. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All investing involves risk, including the potential for loss of principal. There is no guarantee that any strategy will be successful. Indexes are not available for direct investment. If you qualify for a free consultation with Jim, and attend a meeting, there are two services Jim and his firms have the potential to offer you. Lange Accounting Group, LLC could offer a one-time fee-for-service Financial Masterplan. Under the auspices of Lange Financial Group, LLC, you could potentially enter an assets-under-management arrangement with one of Lange’s joint venture partners.
Please note that if you engage Lange Accounting Group, LLC and/or Lange Financial Group, LLC for either our Financial Masterplan service or our assets-under-management arrangement, there is no attorney/client relationship in this advisory context.
Although Jim will bring his knowledge and expertise in estate planning to this workshop and to the meetings, it will be conducted in his capacity as a financial planning professional and not as an attorney. We are not soliciting for legal services.