Originally Aired: August 17, 2011
Topic: Strategies for a Market in Turmoil, with guest Charlie Smith
The Lange Money Hour: Where Smart Money Talks
James Lange, CPA/Attorney
Listen to every episode at our radio show archives page.
Please note: *This podcast episode aired in the past and some of the information contained within may be out of date and no longer accurate. All podcast episodes are intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. There is no guarantee that the statements, opinions or forecasts provided herein will prove to be correct. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. All investing involves risk, including the potential for loss of principal. There is no guarantee that any investment strategy or plan will be successful. Investment advisory services offered by Lange Financial Group, LLC.
|Click to hear MP3 of this show|
- Introduction of Money Manager Charlie Smith of Fort Pitt Capital
- S&P Worried That Politicians Lack Will to Reduce Spending
- This Is the Wrong Time to Change Investment Behavior
- Money Manager Keeps Scared Investors From Being Stupid
- It’s Smart to Go Shopping While Things Are on Sale
- Computers and Robots Dominate Trading During News Events
- Collapse Like Lehman Brothers Isn’t Likely Unless Europe Stumbles
- Over Time, Stocks Will Outperform Bonds
- What’s a Business Worth, and What’s the Future of Its Industry?
- Young Gold Is Not an Investment, It’s a Hedge Against Hyper-Inflation
- Social Security, Pension Benefits Make Up Fixed Income Portfolio
- To Offset Gains, Search Portfolio to Balance With Losses
Welcome to The Lange Money Hour: Where Smart Money Talks with expert advice from Jim Lange, Pittsburgh-based CPA, attorney, and retirement and estate planning expert. Jim is also the author of Retire Secure! Pay Taxes Later. To find out more about his book, his practice, Lange Financial Group, and how to secure Jim as a speaker for your next event, visit his website at paytaxeslater.com. Now get ready to talk smart money.