Originally Aired: August 22, 2014
Topic: Year-End IRA Review with Special Guest, Ed Slott, CPA
The Lange Money Hour: Where Smart Money Talks
James Lange, CPA/Attorney
Listen to every episode at our radio show archives page.
Please note: *This podcast episode aired in the past and some of the information contained within may be out of date and no longer accurate. All podcast episodes are intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. There is no guarantee that the statements, opinions or forecasts provided herein will prove to be correct. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. All investing involves risk, including the potential for loss of principal. There is no guarantee that any investment strategy or plan will be successful. Investment advisory services offered by Lange Financial Group, LLC.
|Click to hear MP3 of this show|
- Introduction of Ed Slott, Author, CPA, and IRA Expert
- Time is the Greatest Single Asset for Making Money
- Power of Roth IRA Is in Compounding, Tax-Free Over Time
- It is Better to Learn from Other’s Mistakes, Not Your Own
- Timing Is Key When It Comes to Required Minimum Distribution
- ‘You Can’t Afford Free, It’s Too Expensive’
- Leave the Name of the Deceased Owner on Inherited IRA
- Exemption for Life Insurance Is Biggest Benefit in Tax Code
- Bill Buckner is Poster Child for How One Error Changes Everything
- Sheltered Life Insurance Policy Offers Guaranteed Tax-Free Income
- Inheritor of IRA Must Be Properly Named on Beneficiary Form
- IRA Trusts Are Great, but Be Sure to Consult an Expert
Welcome to The Lange Hour: Where Smart Money Talks with expert advice from Jim Lange, Pittsburgh-based CPA, attorney, and retirement and estate planning expert. Jim is also the author of Retire Secure! Pay Taxes Later. To find out more about his book, his practice, Lange Financial Group, and how to secure Jim as a speaker for your next event, visit his website at paytaxeslater.com. Now get ready to talk smart money.